The One Heart Gift Bags program is a volunteer driven employee engagement program for your organisation. It is an excellent team building opportunity and a chance for your employees to stretch their leadership skills. Our rural locations make it perfect for inclusion of your regional offices. Our project connects organisations and their employees with children in need from rural areas schools, orphanages, and foster care & low income families. This program runs twice a year, in time for Children's Day and again in time for Christmas/Chinese New Year.
Community Roots China can arrange a presentation for your employees to prepare them for the campaign within your company. We also provide an online training seminar for your leadership team, and will provide support every step of the way to ensure your company's initiative stays on the path to success.
Download this information package to learn more about the One Heart program.
How to get involved?
1) Commitment: Set a target for the number of OH bags to sponsor
2) Form A Team: Form a team of 3 or more people for division of labor and accountability
3) Fund-raising: Devise creative fund-raising activities at your company
4) Bulk Shopping: Recommend shopping online for gift items
5) Packing Party: Set a convenient date and involve as many employees as possible to pack the gift bags
6) Delivery and Distribution: Organize shipment of the bags to their destination. Distribute the bags to the children personally if possible